Making an Indoor Greenhouse

I would like to know how to make an indoor greenhouse that uses grow lights.

By Retha

Answers:

Making an Indoor Greenhouse

One month ago, I built a bottom heated seed bed with overhead grow lights that I keep in my cellar. Here's an address with the instructions how to do it.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5211307_build-cheapest-heated-seed-bed.html
It was a helpful guide for me. I used ordinary shop lights, and put in one cool white, and one warm white tube to give a wide spectrum of light. I put plastic curtains around it. Shower curtains will work, and I laid a thin sheet of insulation board over the top of the frame. This is a picture I took when the project was nearly completed. I have a large variety of seedlings growing in it now. They are vigorous with a nice shade of green. I'm very pleased with the results. Good luck. (03/29/2010)

By bahenry2

RE: Making an Indoor Greenhouse

Making an Indoor Greenhouse
growing food in a greenhouse
Growing Vegetables in a Greenhouse
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Plants with grow lights.
Making an Indoor Greenhouse
old windows greenhouse
Using Old Windows to Build a Greenhouse
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 8:28:21 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.