Man Jokes

Category Jokes
Many jokes make good hearted fun of men, women, pets, and other topics. This is a guide about man jokes.

A real man is a woman's best friend.

He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be her most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait - sorry!

I'm thinking of wine. It's wine that does all that!

Never mind.

By dusty6788 from Silver Spring, MD

Hahahaha, love it!

An old guy (not in the best of shape) was working out in the gym when he spotted a sweet young thing. He asked the trainer, "What machine in here should I use to impress that sweet thing over there?"

The trainer looked him up and down and said, "I would try the ATM in the lobby".

By Nicki

Ha, ha, I got a chuckle out of it!

The husband had just finished reading the book, 'MAN OF THE HOUSE.' He stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up to his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you are going to draw me my bath, so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

His wife replied, "The funeral director would be my guess."

By Terri from NV

thats mean but funny all the same so i guess its ok LOL haha

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.