Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1 package Duncan Hines Butter Cake Mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce may be substituted for 1/2 cup of oil)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges drained, save juice
Combine cake mix, butter, eggs, oil and juice from oranges and mix for 2 minutes. Fold in chopped oranges and nuts and pour into 3 greased and floured round cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant pudding mix (vanilla, orange or pineapple)
- 1 (15 - 1/4 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
Mix all ingredients together and frost cake. Store in refrigerator.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 4:13:04 AM on 10.0.2.176 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us