Mango Gelatin Dessert
Vote for this contest contender!
A refreshing, healthy dessert that is easy to prepare for all occasions. Very light on your budget, and may become a favorite especially for your kids!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 15 mins.
- 2 Tbsp mango (cut into cubes)
- 2 Tbsp sweetened gelatin (cut into cubes)
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/8 cup condensed milk
- Put a 2 tablespoon of gelatin in a glass.
- Followed by a 2 tablespoon of mango.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- And the last is the 1/8 cup of condensed milk. Chill for 15 mins. and its ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!