Mango Gelatin Dessert
Vote for this contest contender!
A refreshing, healthy dessert that is easy to prepare for all occasions. Very light on your budget, and may become a favorite especially for your kids!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 15 mins.
- 2 Tbsp mango (cut into cubes)
- 2 Tbsp sweetened gelatin (cut into cubes)
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/8 cup condensed milk
- Put a 2 tablespoon of gelatin in a glass.
- Followed by a 2 tablespoon of mango.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
Related Content(article continues below)
- And the last is the 1/8 cup of condensed milk. Chill for 15 mins. and its ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 8:54:36 PM on 10.0.0.154 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us