Manual For Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus

I recently purchased a used Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus. I had one years ago and still have the manual/cookbook, but my old one was a manual dial-type oven and this one is all digital and I have no manual for it & I'm having problems using some of the functions, especially temperature settings for both oven & microwave. It does combination cooking too, which I love, and I'm managing but would love to have access to an actual manual. Would anyone know where I would be able to get one? Unfortunately, I don't know the model number or where to find the model number on the unit. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Bonnie from Tuckerton, NJ

Answers:

Here is a site which allows you to download Amana Manuals. You should be able to find serial number, etc. on the back of your oven. I have an old (35 yr) Amana Radarange and info is on back.

http://www.kitchenmanuals.com/manuals/mfg/amana/amana... (08/08/2007)

By WIsgal

Thank you so much for the info! (08/09/2007)

By Bonnie V

I finally found most of the info I needed on the inside edge(s) of the door. (04/09/2008)

By Nancy B.

Manual for an Amana Radarange Microwave Convection Oven Plus
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Convection Oven in New Kitchen
Convection Oven Tips and Recipes
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
🎉
🎄