Masquerade Games and Activities

I'm on student council and am helping plan our prom this year. It is a masquerade theme. The only problem is, that we're having a tough time coming up with fun activities and games that go along with the theme.

Any ideas?

Kayla from Northfield, OH

Answers:

Masquerade Games and Activities

Well, you can never have too many problems when it comes to planning something. I've had those problems. The best game I can think of is to have the school vote for the main characters, and make up or buy a murder mystery game. It's simple, and cost affective. Hope this helps. (08/27/2007)

By Samantha

Masquerade Games and Activities

I am totally in the same boat. I am also planning Prom and we picked the theme Masquerade too. For our prom I'm thinking of doing an auction to keep the grads active and having fun until dinner starts. I haven't fully worked it out yet, but somehow I will give each student chips or coins and have an auction where they can compete with their friends. We'll auction stuff like the movie "Phantom of the Opera" (totally love that movie) a bouquet of roses, fancy gloves, CD of the soundtrack, etc. Anyway, that's what I came up with. Let me know what ya think and I hope it helps.

Rizzo from Up North (02/09/2008)

By Rizzo from Up North

Masquerade Games and Activities

Maybe you could play a game like Blind Man's Bluff because masquerade is all to do with the eyes and that's a game to do with the eyes. Any other games to do with the eyes would be good too. I hope this helps. (03/02/2008)

By Emma

Masquerade Games and Activities

Hello, I came to this site looking for ideas also for a masquerade/Mardi Gras party. Well, after reading about all the masks ideas I think I came up with a game. You could call it, "Who's Eyes Are Those?". You would have to guess who the person is, famous celeb or person in your school. You have a large photo and have several cardboard masks over the person's face. You must have the same size masks, but different size cutouts of the eyes layered on top of each other. Start with the smallest which would be the most difficult, then remove a layer to reveal a mask with larger cut outs of the eyes so one could see more and more of the face until they guess who the photo is. Let me know what you all think. (09/22/2008)

By Kurt S

Masquerade Games and Activities

Here are some ideas, my committee came up with. We are doing this theme for a conference type of thing with our church and what we decided to do is have a big masquerade ball, but instead of having people come in with masks we have hired a face painter to come in and paint masks on people. We also have hired fire breathers and cirque dancers to dance from the ceiling (I know this doesn't make sense, but like they dance on fabric that hangs from the ceiling).

Anyway we have also put out a big trunk full of costumes and accessories like jousting equipment, tiaras, crowns, court jester hats and we put that by the photo area so that people can dress up and take pictures. I hope this helps you guys best of luck. (11/18/2008)

By Shanna

Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Girls at Masquerade Party
Masquerade Party Ideas
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party Ideas
🎉
🎄