Materials for Making Car Air Fresheners

Where do you buy the cardboard shapes to make car air fresheners that they sell in candle shops (like Yankee candle)?

Marilyn from Beacon

Cardboard For Homemade Air Freshener Blanks

Use fun foam, found at your local craft store. Cut a piece of fun foam into desired shape. You can draw it, or use cookie cutters to trace around. Cut the shape out. Paper edging scissors are fun to use! Take a drop or two of essential oil or fragrance oil (from the craft store or a health food store), and rub it on with your finger. Punch a hole in the top. Use your choice of a cord to hang it with. All done! Use them in the car, bathroom, kitchen, etc. Don't pay .99-1.99 to buy one when you can make them for a lot less. (06/05/2005)

By Cavelady

Cardboard Shapes for Making Air Fresheners

I just bought 2 of the Yankee Candle Car fresheners at Cracker Barrell Old Country Store. I'm in Texas but I know they have these stores in Louisiana too. They can also be ordered directly from Yankee Candles for $1.99, exactly what I paid at the store. Good luck! (11/20/2005)

By Janine

Materials for Making Car Air Fresheners
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality