Max, My Bichon Frise

Max, My Bichon Frise

This is my dog Max. He is a Bichon Frise and he's a little over a year old now. He is in love with me I think, we go through a ritual every night.

As soon as I get in bed, he comes up and settles in right by my head, and "kisses" me repeatedly, for about 10 minutes, every single night! He looks at me differently than my poodle. My husband says, "He is in love with you honey!" (He also gets between my husband and I every time he tries to give me a kiss, LOL)

If my other dog, a miniature poodle, gets too close to me at night then Max goes to the foot of the bed and cries until I motion for him to come and get on my shoulder. Which is where he sleeps every night.

Thanks for reading about my special little guy.

By Shirley

Answers:

Max, My Bichon Frise

Shirley,
I also have a Bichon, TJ. He is the most lovable, jealous, 'yapping' dog in the world. He is very sweet and will lick you to death. My TJ is now 5 years old...and my family loves him more and more each day...now if he would just stop barking at falling leaves. LOL
TJ's Mommy (08/09/2005)

By Michelle

Max, My Bichon Frise

I have a 4 yearold Bichon, Gigi. Bichon's are the best!!! So much fun, but they sure love to bark when company comes. Gigi loves to be chased and will run around the house like a nut, jumping off furniture till she is out of breath. She also has a habit of sitting next to the table at mealtime and if we dont pay attention to her she will whine and whimper and if that doesnt work to get out attention she will sneeze!!! a little fake sneeze!! she only sneezes at that time. how weird that is! She also loves to sleep wrapped around my head at night and guards me when i nap on the couch. (08/09/2005)

By carolhart

Max, My Bichon Frise

Oh Shirley..... He is so cute.
I loved hearing about him.
They do have their own personalities, don't they?

Debbie (08/09/2005)

By reddlb

Max, My Bichon Frise

Shirley, he is so cute..........I guess they are all protective to some degree.......Carols Gigi sounds like my kitty cat Bunnie, she sleeps wrapped around my neck.... (08/10/2005)

By Fran

Max, My Bichon Frise

Pretty doggie, my neigbbor has one like that. My lil
yorkie is big on kisses and when I kiss my husb
he sneaks up on us, crazy . I think my husband
has our doggies in love with him, They do not let
me getting close in bed I get pushed away.ugghh
***happy sigh** (08/10/2005)

By meoowmom

Max, My Bichon Frise

Shirley, your bichon Max sounds almost human! I know you treasure him dearly, he is a doll. I had a bichon named Muffy that I lost to Cushing's disease, they are such a wonderful breed and so good for people with allergies and/or children. Thanks for showing us his sweet picture, it makes me want another bichon now! (08/11/2005)

By Kendy

Max (Bichon Frise)
Guide
Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos
🎄