Meanings of Colors

I need to know the meaning of the colors in the rainbow for a rainbow tea program at church and ideas to decorate.

Riddick from Roduco, NC

Answers:

Meanings of Colors

There are previous posts on Thriftyfun you may want to check out. Also check this site out about meaning of the colors. crystal-cure.com (01/12/2007)

By WIsgal

Meanings of Colors

Here is another link on ThriftyFun. Look down in the feedback:

thriftyfun.com (01/12/2007)

By ThriftyFun

Meanings of Colors

I know that yellow, orange, and red are hot colors and green, blue, and purple are cold colors.

When I think of yellow I think of light, such as the sun or Jesus being the light. As for orange, fall comes to mind with pumpkins and foliage. Jesus has given us the chance for new beginnings when he died for us. With red I see it being vibrant, bright. I can't think of anything more vibrant than God, so let's spread Him around and share with others his brilliance.

As for the cold colors they make me think of nature, green in the trees and grass and parts of flowers. Blue I see in the beautiful sky and waters. Purple suggests the mountains in the distance during the winter, or a pink sky at night color.

All these things God has made for living creatures and us imagine that. Well I think we shouldn't take them for granted or abuse them or let others abuse them. The creatures can't do anything but we can. (01/26/2007)

By LRP

Meanings of Colors

Rainbow Faith

• yellow represents God's perfect light
  • black represents our sins
  • red represents the blood Jesus shed for us
  • green represents our new life we have in Jesus
  • blue represents our baptism
  • white represents purity
  • purple represents the crown of thorns (02/03/2007)

By T. Smith

Meanings of Colors
"Affect" vs "Effect"
Grammar Tip: "Affect" vs "Effect"
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Four Purple Tulips
Flower Meanings
paint color chips
Keeping Track of Paint Colors Used
🎄