Melting Chocolate

When melting chocolate make sure when double boiling that your chocolate does not come in contact with water, this will cause your chocolate to seize up and become very hard to work with, so make sure those bowls are dry. In some cases the chocolate can be ruined. - Julie

Melting Chocolate

When I used to melt chocolate for brownies, I just placed the wrapped up squares in the oven as it was pre-heating. I then would scrape the chocolate out into the bowl. I hate using double-boilers. (01/05/2001)

Melting Chocolate

I found that since I do not have a double-boiler, I have used a stainless steel bowl over a pot of boiling water. When melting chocolate, it's highly recommended that you use a wooden spoon and not a metal spoon or whip. (08/13/2005)

By Atticus

Melting Chocolate

You can also melt the wafers in the microwave using a lower power setting. (02/18/2006)

By Debi

Melting Chocolate
A stack of graham crackers.
Making Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
Melting Chocolate on Wooden Spoon
Melting Chocolate
Melting Chocolate in Childs Hand
Keeping Chocolate From Melting
Crochet Melting Snowman
Crochet Melting Snowman