Memory Photo Board

I am looking for a memory photo board. Does anyone make these? I'm needing one that will hold several photos. Does anyone have an idea where I can find one?

By Donita

Answers:

Memory Photo Board

My little girl has a plastic photo holder that hangs on her door. You can put lots of pictures in it. I bought it out of the book Lillian and Vermon. I hope this might help. (11/13/2009)

By mkm1enonly

Memory Photo Board

I purchased two large ones at Walmart for my husband's memorial service. They are quite large. I then made my own captions for each photo of him. I placed his baby pictures, his grade school pictures, his military pictures, our wedding pictures and various holiday pictures on the boards. They turned out beautiful. It's been a little over a year and I still haven't taken them apart yet. (11/16/2009)

By chef4u

Memory Photo Board

Make one your self (I did for a friend who was moving away). Go to Walmart and buy a peice of sytrofoam board the size that you would like to work with. Mine was 30" x 50" - from there I took photograph's of different folks within our congregation, photo's of the place that we worship at inside and out; then after printing them up at home I cut the photo's into differnt sizes and "scotch-taped" them to the styrofoam board along with a computer printed out note of what the scene was of or the person that was in the photo.

For less then $20 and a couple of hours of my time putting it all together I made the receiver very, very happy. I will do the same thing again when someone moves away from the congregation that they had worshiped with. (11/16/2009)

By Paula Jo Carr

Organized Photos in Box
Organizing Keepsakes and Memorabilia
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎄