Mexican Ravioli

This simple recipe makes a wonderful, filling meal in a short amount of time, and it appeals to all ages.

• 1 pkg. frozen cheese ravioli
  • Ad
  • 1 jar salsa
  • 1 pkg. Knorr Alfredo sauce
  • 1 large pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
  • chopped tomatoes
  • black olives
  • green onions
  • sour cream, if desired.

Cook the ravioli until tender. Place in a sprayed baking dish.

Mix Alfredo sauce according to the directions on the packet. Add the jar of salsa to the Alfredo sauce. Pour the mixture over the ravioli in the baking dish. Cover with cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.

Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil, and top with toppings. Serve with sour cream on the side, if desired.

Servings: 6-8
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes

Source: This recipe is from my dear friend Mari-Beth. She brought this to my family after I had rotator cuff surgery and was out of commission in the kitchen. My family loved it!

By Kristen from Grand Rapids, MI

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJune 13, 2011
Beef Ravioli Soup
Beef Ravioli Soup Recipes
Mexican Chicken
Mexican Chicken Recipes
Cinco de Mayo Decorations
Cinco de Mayo Craft Ideas
Homemade ravioli being cut apart.
Homemade Ravioli Recipes