Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Mice Repellent Recipes

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A mouse on the counter.

Discouraging rodents from coming into your home, car or garden is the goal. This guide contains mice repellent recipes.

Here are questions related to Mice Repellent Recipes.

Question: Mice Repellent Recipes

Tips and recipes for repelling mice. Post your ideas.

Best Answers

By Lisa Labar H.04/03/2013

I can't believe how cruel some of you people are. Mice do not know they are invading your home. They just want to keep warm and are hungry and thirsty. If mankind didn't take away all the wilderness, mice would have their own place to live.

Anyhow, I use humane traps and release them at a local wilderness park and to deter them from coming back I make a concoction of cinnamon oil, cinnamon, clove oil, cayene pepper and put it in a bowl with a fabric softener sheet in it. I place a couple of these bowls in everyroom and where mice may go. It does work and it's not cruel.

Best Answers

By Star12/20/2010

I just started having a mouse problem this week I contacted our landlord and they are using traps. I would rather not use them. I did a little research and found Fresh Cab for mice and rat control. It's all natural, non-toxic and pet friendly. You place these little baggies in corners and areas where the mice walk. The scent of the herbs deter them. I found out that the container store carries it so in the morning I'm gonna go down there and use the little baggies to my hearts content. No more mice! Hopefully. :)

I'd rather not deal with their dead bodies. Don't want my little pug to eat them. Don't want to smell a corpse rotting in between my walls or floor boards. By the way, the fresh cab company uses soy based inks, they employee handicapped individuals, they have a 100% guarantee and all their materials are earth friendly. If this works I'll be in heaven. :)

Best Answers

By Senbella09/14/2010

This worked just by sheer coincidence. Mice invaded my work office and my drawers were the only ones that were mice free. I drink STASH Black Chai Tea and had several bags in my desk drawer. The ingredients are cinnamon, ginger root, cinnamon oil, clove oil, all spice, nutmeg, and cardamom oil.

Best Answers

By Amy the humane mouse trapper. (Guest Post)01/18/2009

If you're going to use a live trap, you need to get the Havaheart brand (not sure if I spelled the brand correctly) trap that is made of metal. It would keep your pets from getting the mice once it has sprung and it actually works! I have rid my house of mice this way. It is difficult to set up sometimes because it is VERY sensitive so you end up accidently tripping it yourself but that's why it works so well - it only takes the slightly mouse touch to set it off and there are catches to make sure the mouse cannot work it's way out. It is an expensive live trap ($35 or so) but it works and you don't have to worry about mice with broken backs that are still alive in the kill traps (that's happen to me and I can't handle it). Hope this helps!

Solutions: Mice Repellent Recipes

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!