Michigan Christmas Charities

Where can I get help for Christmas for my 3 kids?

By Quillie from Clinton Twp, MI

Answers:

Michigan Christmas Charities

Toys for Tots: You can call your closest DSHS (where you'd get food stamps) and get info or Google "Toy's for Tots, US Marines".

The parent gets to pick 3 or 4 toys for each child. They are unwrapped, so you can pick what each child would like. You can also contact the Salvation Army. (09/02/2009)

By Cyinda

Michigan Christmas Charities

In some cities the Fire Bureau has a Christmas Gift program. I'd see if there is a United Good Neighbors office in your area and they probably have a good list. You are wise to get on the lists early, I think. Bless you, and love for your family. Many of us have been there at some time in our lives. (09/02/2009)

By PIKKA

Michigan Christmas Charities

There is an online group worldwide called freecycle.com,and the members list "only" things they want to get rid of free of cost to the receiver. I have gotten clothes for my granddaughter that way that looked brand new, and I think some of them possibly were! I have also seen lots of toys listed. (10/15/2009)

By dollyslaffn

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Washington Christmas Charities
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Georgia Christmas Charities
🎄