Microwave Does Not Work After Replacing Outlet

I replaced the outlet above OTR microwave and now the microwave does not turn on. My microwave does work when plugged into another outlet nearby so probably not the fuse. I did double check the connections to ensure hot and white are connected to the correct side along with the ground. All are secured tightly to eliminate the possibility of a loose connection. It is a brand new outlet and I checked for flipped circuit at control panel and nothing there. I did replace all outlets and light switches in my kitchen and all work except the one above microwave? Please help.

Did you plug something else into that outlet? If so, does it work?

It would have to mean something is not properly connected in the outlet that was originally for the microwave.

Looks like you done all the why my electrical outlet is not working though.

It would be best to consult an electrician?

https://www.ang  -not-working.htm