Mildew On Clothing

One of my daughter's shirts got mildew on it from being put in the basket wet, and I was wondering how to remove this. Thank you for any and all suggestions.

jmz2005 from Illinois

Mildew On Clothing

It will more than likely not come out, I'm like a guru at clothes washing (Stay at home Mom)! Of Course if you scrub at a stain long and hard enough, anything will come out a little. But mildew on clothes is a hard thing to get out, it's basically like you dotted your clothes with black dye. Good Luck. I'd suggest throw it away, you will spend as much on cleaner than just buying a new one! (05/03/2007)

By Amanda

Mildew On Clothing

Oxyclean does work, I recommend it. (01/15/2008)

By bean face

Mildew On Clothing

I had mildew in a load of clothes that had been washed, but not dried, and had been sitting for a week. I put all purpose Antibacterial Windex in the washer and it removed it from all of the clothing. I then washed the clothes again in Wisk. (07/24/2008)

By LaNaye

Mildew On Clothing
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Blue Suede Shoes
Removing Mildew on Suede
A cardboard box full of stored clothing.
Removing Mildew Stains on Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 6:27:37 AM on in 940 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.