Military Ball Theme Ideas

I need some ideas for a theme for a military ball.

Hannah

Answers:

Military Ball Theme Ideas

Go to Google and type in theme for a military ball. You should be able to find some ideas that way. (09/11/2007)

By MCW

Military Ball Theme Ideas

I didn't know military balls had themes other than the unit itself. Usually, there are protocol rules for each unit. Make sure you are familiar with them. I don't know whether this is for student military academies, college ROTC, or a regular military unit. If you still need a theme, try Casablanca or John Phillip Sousa. (09/13/2007)

By the Oracle

Moonlight Military Ball Theme Ideas

Hi there, my name is Lindsey. I'm a year 12 student in a Coromandle area school and we are having a ball in 5 weeks. I am chair person of the ball committee and would very much like to help you.

This year we are having a night themed ball. We have decided to call it "Midnight Enchantments" and our saying is "(u)Anything could happen(/u)"
As a Senior student it was my duty to get student voice in what we were going to do for our school ball.

We have come up with:

• - Black curtains
  • -A disco ball for our moon
  • -Poly.. shaped stars dangling from the roof (made ourselves)
  • -Strobe lights
  • -Smoke machines
  • And we are still planning the rest. If you would like to know more about our school ball, I don't mind writing to you every time we plan or change something.
    (05/27/2008)

By Lindsey

Military Ball Theme Ideas
    Child Leaving for Military
    Farewell Party for Child Leaving for Military
    tee ball player
    Tee Ball Team Parade Float Ideas
    American Flag on White Taekwondo Uniform
    Sewing Patches on Clothing
    young man in camos holding a Christmas gift
    Military Themed Christmas Tree
    🎄
    🍂