Milk Bottle-top Cat Toy

I was at McDonald's the other day, and I purchased three of their little bottles of milk. I immediately knew that they would be used as some kind of craft or toy or decoration at our home. I decided to use them as a seasonal cat toy. I put in a picture, from a seasonal gift bag that I had recycled, into the middle of the milk bottle cap. Now my cats have a toy to bat around the house.

They seem to really enjoy the little caps and play a form of feline air-hockey with them all over the house. Cats are amazing!

Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Pets CatsNovember 6, 2016
Plastic Bottle Top Container
Plastic Bottle Top Container
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 12:21:48 PM on 10.0.1.190 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.