Milk Jug for Organizing Plastic Bags

Just a little tip for all the plastic bags everyone gets these days and I store mine in gallon milk jugs. In the center of the milk jug is usually a design like a circle, I cut the circle out then cut the handle in half just by slitting it in half. The reason I do that is then I can hang up the jug and when I get bags, just shove then in the hole in the milk jug. You will never believe how many bags a gallon jug will hold. It's great.

Also if you want, you can slit the handle as for the bag tip then cut a larger hole in the center of the jug and then hang it on your clothes line and store all your clothes pins in it. I usually poke holes all over the milk carton so if it rains, it will leak out and the clothes pins won't start rotting. And this tip didn't cost you a dime.

Source: My imagination.

By Barb from Birchwood, WI

Answers:

Milk Jug for Organizing Plastic Bags

This is the very best tip I've seen in ages! Thank you for sharing your idea! (04/24/2009)

By Cyinda

Milk Jug for Organizing Plastic Bags

I do the same thing and keep one in the vehicle, and use the bags for garbage. We also have a dog that travels with us, now we have bags for doggie cleanups. (04/25/2009)

By gollyg

Organizing Plastic Bags, A blue plastic grocery bag.
Organizing Plastic Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
A pop can box made into a bag organizer.
Use a Soda Can Box to Organize Bags
A empty tissue box being reused to store plastic bags.
Store Plastic Bags in a Tissue Box
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:07:23 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.