Miniature Siberian Husky

Has anyone here ever heard of a miniature Siberian Husky? I have one and sorry, but I don't have a picture up just yet.

Casey from Salem, SC

Answers:

Miniature Siberian Husky

Why yes. Alaskan Klee Kais. How in the world did you get one? They are so hard to find. They were featured on Animal Planet some time ago. Darling dogs. Do post your picture when you can.

Janene (12/05/2007)

By Puddintane

Miniature Siberian Husky

Yes they are so adorable. Very full of energy. I myself have one. He is a little over two years old. There is a breeder towards my area. I can show you a picture. It's not one of the more recent ones, but he is full grown now. (12/05/2007)

By bbnt

RE: Miniature Siberian Husky

Miniature Siberian Husky

Here is a picture of my little Keira. She is seven weeks old and the runt. This is when she crawled behind my boyfriends head and started barking (12/07/2007)

By scarletwolf03

RE: Miniature Siberian Husky

Miniature Siberian Husky

I have a male and female Miniature Siberian Husky. I also have 5 puppies. I just love them. (01/09/2008)

By Mitz

RE: Miniature Siberian Husky

Miniature Siberian Husky

Actually Alaskan Klee Kai are a different breed. (01/22/2008)

By April

Miniature Siberian Husky

Mini Siberian Huskies are real so Post By Jennifer (Guest Post) (01/22/2008) is wrong. If you want to see a site that sells them the site name is minihuskies.net (03/25/2008)

By Rachael

Miniature Siberian Husky

I actually bought one from MiniHuskies.net and Suki is now two years old.

She is a lot of work, but I would not trade her for the world. I've always wanted a Husky, but the large size was always a problem. I know there are questions about size and weight and although some websites state that Miniture Huskies will remain under 25lbs, Suki weighed in at 45lbs at her last visit to the vet. This doesn't bother me, but it is something to keep in mind if you have a small apartment and need a small dog.

When we lived in an apartment it would drive Suki crazy due to the lack of space. Her boredom was taken out on my furniture. We have since moved in to a house that has a large back yard to keep her occupied. My neighbor also purchased one from the same breeder and his was was little bigger than Suki. (01/05/2009)

By Dil

Miniature Siberian Husky
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄