Mix Unusual Nail Polish Colors For A Custom Look

I buy any odd colored nail polish I can find and mix them with half used bottles of other polish just to see what shades I can come up with. I've gotten some beautiful, one of a kind shades and always get compliments on them. Mostly, it's just fun.

By Katie from Orlando, FL

Answers:

That's a good tip - thrifty too ! A lot of times you can get partially used nail polish at rummage sales for a small fraction of the store price. I haven't recently but have in the past !
THANKS (02/25/2008)

By melody_yesterday

I do this when I've bought a color that I don't really like, or when I have just a bit left in several bottles. It's a great way to lighten those colors that are too dark, darken the colors that are too light and change the ugly colors to ones that are more pleasing. (02/26/2008)

By susanmajp

Mix Nail Polish Colors for a Custom Look
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Homemade Nail Polish
Homemade Nail Polish
🎄