Mixed Breed Dog Photos

Mixed breed dogs are unique and beautiful in their own special way. They exhibit physical and behavioral characteristics of their breeds and many of their own. This guide contains mixed breed dog photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

November 28, 2016 Flag

Your Pet's Age
7

How and when did you get your pet?
We got him from a family that was moving and they couldn't take him with them.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to go to the dog park, chase the ball, run around with our son, and cuddle.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

March 29, 2011 Flag

Tobey was 14 years old. She was a mixed breed that my kids found in a drain pipe. I cleaned her and nursed her back to health. She then became my best friend, and always liked to be with me.

Tobey was always there for me after surgeries. I lost her in October after 14 years, one week before my first granddaughter was born. Thank you Tobey.

By Michelle C.

Small black and tan dog.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Awww. She was very cute! x

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

April 7, 2015 Flag

Your Pet's Age
4 months

Your Pet's Breed
Mixed

How and when did you get your pet?
I got him off Craigslist last Friday.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to eat anything and everything, loves water, his bones, and to be in your lap 24/7.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Even though I have only had him a short time, I am so in love with my little fur baby. He makes me laugh non stop, and is always up for cuddles. He loves to sleep on my neck when we drive and even though it's uncomfortable for me, I let him do it cause I love him. I can't wait to spend forever together!

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Wall-E certainly is a cute little guy and sounds very sweet. Best wishes for many happy years together!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

November 13, 2014 Flag

dog pile on recliner

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Coco is a Chocolate Lab I've had for 7 years and Katie is a Springer Spaniel Mix I've had for 2 months.

April 3, 2015 Flag

woman holding a brown and tan dog

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I got her off of Craigslist. I had been looking for a new baby for my other baby to play with.

August 30, 2011 Flag

Anook in the Snow

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Anook is a 7 year old mixed breed. We got Anook about 6 and 1/2 years ago. He was a rescue dog in an ad that needed urgent help, he was going from foster home to foster home.

April 3, 2015 Flag

puppy lying down

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Infinity is a puppy that likes to play with everything and steal socks.

December 26, 2014 Flag

Coffey (Mixed Breed)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Year and a half ago, I got him from an online organization and he shipped to me from Taiwan.

October 5, 2012 Flag

Fuzzy brown dog on rag rug.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Sandokan is a 4 year old mixed breed. I looked on petfinder.com and fell in love with the little one when we met at the Santa Cruz animal shelter.

January 30, 2010 Flag

Closeup of Lucky.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Lucky is a 2 1/2 year old blessed breed. A man dumped her out of his van at a swap meet and drove off, the creep, but lucky me! She loves to run and roll and she smiles a lot.

June 23, 2010 Flag

Tan and white dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Dot is nine years old. Her breed is unknown, but if I had to guess I would say yellow Lab mixed with a Pit Bull. We found Dot at the Animal Shelter after our dog Osa died.

March 11, 2010 Flag

Smiling brown and black dog

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Bobo is a Hound and only God knows what breed. We are unsure of his age but possibly around 8. Bobo is a foster dog that we are keeping. He was rescued from a puppy mill.

January 20, 2015 Flag

lying on dog bed

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I adopted my Cocker Spaniel mix, Dexter, from a dog rescue 3 weeks ago.

January 23, 2014 Flag

Riley Canoe (Dog)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I recently had a swab DNA test done on Riley to see what type of dog he was. I was sure it would come back cattle dog cross. But there was not one into trace of it in him

December 17, 2013 Flag

Boo laying on man's chest.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Boo was found in an adjacent town. A friend saw the woman that found him on her doorstep walking the area trying to find his owner.

January 28, 2011 Flag

dogs in snow

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Mason and Chewy are my dogs. Mason is a 5 year old is a Border Collie/Lab, and Chewy is a 1 year old Pomeranian/Dachshund. We rescued them both from the animal shelter, when they were puppies. They love playing together and especially in the snow.

April 15, 2015 Flag

Sophia closeup

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I got the 8 week female 2 days ago and the male Puggle in August.

July 6, 2005 Flag

Black dog on couch.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Maggie laying down, being sneaky, she's not allowed on the couch, and she got caught. Editor's Note: This was posted last Saturday but I missed all the information about Maggie so here it is again.

March 2, 2007 Flag

Dog with sunglasses.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Chester is still a pup, 4 months old. He is a mixed breed, I'm not sure what. He was a gift from my ex-husband to our daughter.

April 15, 2009 Flag

Tan and white dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Ariel is 11 week old mixed breed dog. I'm unsure what breed she is, I've been told she is a crossbred mongrel and Collie. I got her on the 30th of January. A social worker rescued them from a house and took them in.

January 12, 2007 Flag

Ellie (Mixed Breed)

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Ellie is 5 years old and is a mixed breed. We got our dog as a puppy five years ago from a friend. . .

Ellie (Mixed Breed)

April 6, 2009 Flag

Brown and tan dog licking a peanut butter jar.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

GK is a 6 year old Heinz 57 varieties (Mixed Breed) dog, that I got from a shelter 3 years ago. GK likes to run amok with our terrier mix. In this picture, GK has discovered a 26-oz. peanut butter jar I was saving to clean out.

November 6, 2013 Flag

Dogs looking out the window.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I got my dogs Rusty Girl (Boxer/Shepherd) and Winston (Sharpei/Basset Hound) at the animal shelter.

July 28, 2010 Flag

Brown dog lying upside down.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Poppi is a 5 year old Pitbull, Sharpei, Rhodesian Ridgeback and Chow mix. A real Heinz 57. He's also part Handsome, so I'm told. He came to me through a family member no longer able to care for him about a year ago.

February 5, 2010 Flag

Tricolored dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Stitch is about 6 years old and a mixed breed. I got him about 4 years ago from Craigs list.

December 12, 2014 Flag

outside on a halter

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Just recently, he needed a lot of ways to waste energy and I just loved him from the start, he's so kind. So I offered to take him from the previous owner because she didn't have the time or place for him.

Photos Pets DogsDecember 5, 2013
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
Schnoodle
Mixed Breed Dog Photos and Information
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 10:27:05 PM on 10.0.1.229 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.