Mock Girl Scout Thin Mints

It only has three ingredients and is always good. A no fail cookie.

• 1/2 lb Melting Chocolate baking chocolate or Andreas Chocolate with Mint
  • Ad
  • 2-3 drops peppermint extract
  • 1 package Ritz cracker

Directions:

Melt chocolate over low heat. Add 2 to 3 drops of Peppermint oil. You do not need a lot, so make sure they are small drops. Mix.

Line a cookies sheet with foil. Dip crackers into chocolate. Cover and lay on cookie sheet make sure they do not touch. Chill until firm.

Enjoy.

Servings: I don't remember how many are in the pack but that is how many cookies you will have.
Time:10 Minutes Preparation Time
5 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: recipezaar

By eveh from Gulf Coast, USA

Answers:

Mock Girl Scout Thin Mints

I forgot to add if you use the Andees chocolate mints, you will not need the peppermint extract. I use the microwave to melt them, just doing them 30 seconds at a time on medium power and stirring each time. It doesn't take long,

I will sometimes just put a couple of TBS of the mints in a bowl, melt them and just do four or five cookies for a snack.

I just made some and they turned out great. You can also add some crushed peppermint candy to the top before they dry to make them more festive on your cookie plate. (12/15/2009)

By eveh

Mock Girl Scout Thin Mints
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
Wedding mints in a serving dish at a wedding reception.
Serving Nuts and Mints at a Wedding Reception
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:13:47 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 988 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.