Monkey Bread Recipe

Monkey Bread

Ingredients

• 3 (7.5 oz) country style biscuits
  • 1/2 to 1 cup walnuts
  • 2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • Ad
  • 1 stick of butter

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour Bundt pan. Sprinkle pan with handful of nuts. Open 1 can of biscuits, cut each into quarters. Combine white sugar and cinnamon. Dip cut biscuits in mixture and place in Bundt pan. Sprinkle with more nuts. Repeat for second and third cans. Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon. mixture on top with remaining nuts. Melt butter with brown sugar, stir constantly until heated. Pour on top of bread. Bake for 40 minutes. Invert immediately and serve warm. Pull apart. Don't cut.

By Gary from New Jersey

Answers:

Monkey Bread

You can also use those biscuits that come in a tube. All you have to do is cut them in half. It may be easier than using frozen bread if you are in a hurry. (11/30/2004)

By tiffanyau

Monkey Bread

I always alternate layers of raisins and pecans with the bread dough sooo good. Also make a sticky sauce of cup brown sugar and half stick butter and alternate these to makes a good sticky monkey bread. very addicting.LOL (12/07/2005)

By janneba

Monkey Bread Recipes

Yes, this is an excellent recipe. I too, have used the canned biscuits. They are wonderful! Am looking forward to trying the butterscotch pudding for a tasty change, as I love butterscotch! Thanks for the excellent recipes. (04/25/2006)

By tina Nobles

Monkey Bread Recipes

I like using the butter biscuits when I make
mine...also, may sister adds walnuts to hers.

Really good.

Mair

(04/27/2006)

By Mair

Monkey Bread Recipes

Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipes. I always use frozen bread dough for any recipe that calls for bread dough or biscuits. It saves on time and the taste is unbelieveably close to homemade. Rhodes frozen dough is my favorite, you can buy the loaves or rolls. They also make yummy cinnamon rolls. Thanks again! (12/12/2007)

By Carrie

garlic Parmesan monkey bread
Pull Apart Bread Recipes
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread Recipes
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
🎉
🎄