Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Moose Photos

Most of us have never seen one of these impressive animals in the wild. Luckily there are many great photos of these large members of the deer family, distinguished by the massive antlers of the males. This page contains moose photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

March 14, 2011 Flag

This was a time when I was really scared, and had nowhere to run. This was taken outside the east gate of Yellowstone National Park. I had decided to go for a short walk, and encountered a moose coming out of the brush. As I slowly walked across the road backwards, this cow stopped at the side of the road. Thank God she didn't go after me!

By Diane S.

Moose looking off to the right.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Eek! I know that encounter was scary!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

As the sun appeared and the frost glittered, this bull-moose wandered out in front of my son. He sat quietly and took a few frame-worthy photos before the bull ventured off into the trees.

By Tracy

Comment Like this photo? 35

What a beautiful picture!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

April 22, 2014 Flag

Photo Description
While fishing, a cow and her calf came into view and strolled around the weed bed.

Photo Location
Matheson, Ontario.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes
Photos WildlifeMay 1, 2014
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Celebrity Photo
Finding Celebrity Photos
old photo
Determining the Value of Historic Photos
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 27, 2017 at 7:19:49 AM on 10.0.1.127 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.