Mosquito Repellent Recipes

How do I make a lemon grass mosquito repellent?

By May from Laguna, Philippines

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

I am going to use amber colored Listerine this year as a mosquito repellent. I think Listerine is great, and I use it as a hand sanitizer, an air freshener, and a surface cleaner and also to clean the toilet, because that is what it was made to do originally. Just a note that it works as a mosquito repellent too.

I have info on the lemon flea repellent for dogs and cats if you would be interested. I am sure it would work in the same way, although, I might get a grapefruit and do it with that to get more out of each batch.

You cut up a lemon and boil it for a few minutes. Then you let it sit covered for a few days and then put it in a spray bottle. I am sure this would repel mosquitoes also. Blessings. (02/13/2010)

By Robyn Fed

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

The best repellent is body odor. The worse the BO, the better the repellent. That's what I hear anyhow, and I don't get bit, but I also never shower. LOL, j/k. (04/18/2010)

By Smoody

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

Skin-so-soft, the original bath oil, as mosquito repellent. I seem to recall, in the 80s, that it called for 1 part skin-so-soft, to 2 parts of water. You put it in a spray bottle, then shake it before applying it. (06/07/2010)

By maus

Mosquito on someone's hand.
Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Apple cider vinegar, lemongrass, lemons for natural mosquito repellant
Natural Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Close-up of mosquito on human skin
Sulfur Mosquito Repellent