Moving Duck Eggs

I need to move a nest with duck eggs in it. Where and how can I make new nest?

By Poe 135

Answers:

Moving Duck Eggs

If these are wild ducks, most likely they will not survive a move. If they are pet ducks, pick up the entire thing and move it with the momma present so she will see where it is going to. Move it a little at a time.

Even then she may not like the new location and quit sitting.
Sometimes we can move our ducks and chickens within the coop area, other times they say forget it and quit sitting. Good luck. (04/23/2009)

By mom-from-missouri

Moving Duck Eggs

A few years back there was a wild duck nest with eggs under a bush right in the middle of our grocery store parking lot. The DNR was notified and the nest was not moved until all the eggs were hatched. I couldn't believe that for weeks no one touched those eggs. After they all hatched, the DNR moved them to a safe place. I suggest you call the DNR or local wild animal refuge organization. (04/24/2009)

By antiquefreeque

Duck eggs in a nest.
Moving Duck Eggs
Mallard Duck swimming in a lake.
Mallard Duck Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Alabama Sign
Moving to Alabama
A duckling being hatched.
Caring for Duck Eggs
🎉
🎄