Moving Furniture Around Your House

Since I have a bad back, I bought this little saucers that can be found at Walmart for moving furniture. You lift a small corner of the entertainment center up and slip one of these saucers underneath to each corner. These saucers come in all different sizes and all round. They have a smooth side and a rubber side. Put the smooth side down on the floor with the rubber side up. You can rearrange your living quarters in less than 10 minutes with these. These are great. Otherwise, I would have to wait for my husband to get home to move furniture around the house. This way, I can surprise him each time he does come home. Now, he hid them from me because I tend to move furniture a lot. I believe I got them in the furniture or hardware section at Walmart. Good luck!

By Bonnie from Norman, OK

Moving Furniture Around Your House

I love those little slide things! I found some at the dollar store called furniture robots and got them. I can even move my king size bed by myself using those little wonders, they're amazing. (06/05/2008)

By bluealt

Moving Furniture Around Your House

This is a great reminder that I had completely forgot about because I never had a reason to use them. But now that I am retired and sharing my home with a husband and five cats I have good reason to want to move furniture frequently and check what is underneath the couch or bed. I can't wait to make my suspected discovery's and rearrange furniture so it is more practical and pretty!

By Penny Foss

Two Men Moving Sofa
Moving Furniture
Alabama Sign
Moving to Alabama
Man and woman carrying a large couch
Moving a Large Couch Into Your House
Couple moving heavy cabinet
Moving Heavy Furniture
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film