Muffin Tin Meatloaf Recipes

Category Cooking Tips
Mini Meat Loaf - cooked min meat loafs, still in the cupcake pan
These cute single serving meatloaves are great for kids, parties and freezing. This page contains muffin tin meatloaf recipes.

Foil Liners

Instead of putting your meatloaf in a loaf pan put it in a muffin tin. It only takes 20 minutes to cook that way and is much less greasy. Another tip I just figured out; it was kinda a mess after cooking them this way, so I used some of these thin metal liners that come with cupcake liners. I used the cupcake liners awhile back and saved the outer metal ones, figuring I might find a use for them one day. Well I now have one. Cleanup was a breeze because there was none.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

More Crispy Parts

My sister starting doing this because everyone fought over the crispy end pieces, now with the muffin loaves, everyone gets a crispy piece.

By Regina

Great for Freezing

I've been cooking my meatloaf in the larger muffin size pans now for about 3-4 years. It's so much easier. After they're cooled, I pop them in a big ziploc or freezer container and in the freezer they go, until I'm ready for some of them. I usually make several pans of them, so I have plenty for lots of meals. Just bring out how many I need for a quick meal, a few minutes in the microwave and they're ready! There's nothing faster than that!

By badwater

Cooking for Two

My husband and I love meat loaf. There are just the two of us now so I bake my meat loaf in a muffin pan. I quick freeze the ones leftover and put them in a ziplock bag. When I want meat loaf I take out how many I want.

By Hazel Rabenaldt

Microwave Muffins

To shorten the cooking time of meat loaf, bake individual servings in a muffin pan. The smaller portions of the meat mixture cook more rapidly than a single loaf. To save even more time, use a microwave-safe muffin pan and cook your meatloaf muffins in the microwave!

By M. Day, Ohio

Meatloaf Muffins Recipe

Another time saving tip is this yummy and easy meatloaf recipe.

Ingredients

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 box savory herbs stove top stuffing
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup of water

Directions

Mix all together and put into muffin tins & bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.

By Amy

When you make your "world famous meatloaf" try baking it in a muffin pan. Everyone gets their own "personal" size meat loaf, and it knocks off more than half of the cooking time! And as a bonus, leftovers (if there are any!) can be frozen individually.

By goatdreams from Colorado Springs, CO

The best meatloaf is wrapped in bacon! This bacon wrapped mini meatloaf recipe is delicious and is the perfect dish to take to any party.

Bacon Wrapped Mini Meat Loaf Recipe

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

The addition of zucchini and oatmeal to these individual serving meatloaves make them a nutritional and tasty meal. Take a couple to work for lunch. This is a guide about loaded mini meatloaves.

baked mini meatloaves

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

These cute individual "cupcake" meatloaves are fun to eat, with their mashed potato frosting and catsup cherry. This is a guide about meatloaf "cupcakes".

Meatloaf "Cupcakes"

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Mix up your favorite meat loaf recipe. Instead of baking as a loaf, fill muffin cups 3/4 with the mixture and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

By Mary

Answers:

Make Mini Meatloaf in Muffin Tins

Yes, by cooking them this way, you can freeze them in ziplocs and take out ever how many you need to heat up for your last meal, not having to re-heat up the whole thing like you would have if it was in loaf form. (05/20/2005)

By badwater