My Clothes Don't Smell Good

I have been using ALL detergent for several years and when I try other brands (especially Tide) my laundry would smell funky. We recently connected to city water instead of well water (which I thought was the problem), but it is still happening.

I haven't found any other brand that works. Any ideas as to what would be causing this? We also have a brand new water heater.

By Shelly from MN

Answers:

My Clothes Don't Smell Good

Have you tried Gain detergent? It smells great. My son left all his dirty sports uniforms in his locker and when he finally brought them home. You can't imagine the stench. Two washings with Gain and they were back to new. (03/08/2010)

By Amy3e

My Clothes Don't Smell Good

My guess is it's the washer and dryer that are the problem. Wipe and wash all nooks and crannies, grooves, etc. with white vinegar and water. See if it helps. (03/08/2010)

By PIKKA

A woman holding stinky clothes.
Why Don't My Clothes Smell Good?
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Smelling clothing in the washing machine.
Clothes Smell Bad After Washing
Diagram of how to make a clothes pin rocking chair.
Making a Clothes Pin Chair
🎉
🎄