My Day Lilies Have Brown and Yellow Leaves

My day lilies have yellow and brown leaves. They are curling up and dying. What can I do?

Thanks, James from Culpeper, VA.

First, let the soil dry to about a fingers depth. Next water with the following solution: Dissolve a regular strength, uncoated aspirin tablet in one cup of water. Discard one quarter cup of the solution, then add enough plain water to make a full gallon. Water only enough to make the soil like a moist sponge. Use this solution every two to three months, for all plants.

Next, every three weeks, spray this solution on your plants leaves: 1.5 [uncoated] aspirins to 2 gallons of water. Add 2 tablespoons of mild dish soap. Pour into a spray bottle.

If you are using water from your faucet on a regular basis to water, let the water stand overnight before watering; an open container or bucket to hold the water is best. Allow the soil to dry between waterings, and be regular in your watering schedule.

By Sabrina

Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Orange Day Lilies
Getting Rid Of Day Lilies
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree