My House Reeks of Skunk Odor

How do I remove skunk smell from within the house?

By Jackie

Answers:

My House Reeks of Skunk Odor

I wish I had a real tip for you, but I found that all the cleaning and spraying does nothing, all that takes it away is time. Our dog was sprayed last summer and got back into the house before I knew what happened. We bought an enzyme cleaner made specifically for skunk odor, sprayed it full strength on the carpet, washed the carpet with a steam cleaner, then cleaned with Simple Green. Nothing took the smell away, it finally went away a couple of months later.

(01/31/2011)

By Marfette

Rent an Ionizer Unit. Important to follow instructions carefully. It really works!

I have recently experienced this. I took fresh rosemary and boiled it on the stove top and put it in the AC vent duct. It quickly went throughout the house and eradicated the smell quickly. I also continued to boil more with the stove fan on. I only did this for about 30 to 45 minutes, and walah, no more skunk smell. Not only does it get rid of the smell, but freshens the house as well.

Skunk in the Grass
Removing Skunk Smell from House
A skunk getting ready to spray.
Removing Skunk Smell from a Car
Skunk On white Background
Removing Skunk Odor From Carpet
A plastic basket of laundry.
Removing Skunk Odor from Clothing
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
🎉
🎄