Nail Polish Remover on Leather

My daughter has got red nail polish on my black leather couch. I used nail polish remover in a panic and its taken the shine and some of the blackness from the leather. Any ideas on what to do?

Dai from Wales, UK

Nail Polish Remover on Leather

You can purchase this stuff at Wal-mart it is called Goo Gone! it works great but it may leave a small oil looking spot,if so remove the oil spot using Dawn dish detergent.

By tosha07

Nail Polish Remover on Leather

Get some black shoe polish, the wax type that comes in a can and put several coats on, buffing between each application. If it has really bleached out a spot, first take a permanent black marker and color in the spot before using the shoe polish. I use this remedy on my leather boots & shoes all the time.

By Anna from Maine

Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
A wood table.
Fixing a Wood Table With a Nail Polish Remover Stain
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 4:27:57 PM on in 987 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.