Nail Polish Stains on Clothing

Have you ever had a bad nail polish stain? Well, I got a very bad one on my brand new shirt. I was very mad! So I called my aunt and she didn't know what to do, but suggested that I spray hairspray on it and rub it with my nail. So that's what I did, and it came out. It was 100% cotton and it didn't ruin the fabric. So I would just spray on some hairspray to get it out. If you're looking for a brand, it was Aussie.

Source: My Aunt

By packrat from Kirksville, MO

Answers:

Nail Polish Stains on Clothing

I just used Goo-Gone Extreme Remover and it worked very well; nail polish remover, hair spray, bug spray, and goo-off didn't do a thing to my sweater. (09/28/2009)

By flvia122

Nail Polish Stains on Clothing

Well, I just painted my nails in red and found out that 3 hours later I had wiped my finger on my brand new 100% cotton t-shirt that I was wearing. I felt so bad, as it cost a bit. So, after using acetone nail polish remover which I had no luck with instead just finding that it was spreading it even more, I then used a stain remover called preen which started to get a little bit of it off. I then phoned my grandma who said to try hairspray and then insect repellent and rub which I did and repeated 4 time and the stain came right out. So my day could continue. :-) (01/20/2010)

By lozenja01

A nail polish brush dripping.
Removing Nail Polish from Clothing and Fabric
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Two girls putting on nail polish on a couch.
Removing Nail Polish Stains From a Couch
🎄