Nail Polish on Leather Furniture

I've just spilled clear nail varnish over my boyfriends mothers leather sofa. My instant reaction was to wipe it, which took the color off and has left a smeary white mark. The sofa is pale green so it's not too obvious but she has eyes like a hawk.

Does anyone have anything that could help? Other than for me to leave the country?

Jess from West Sussex

Nail Polish on Leather Furniture

I tried 100% acetone and it will take off the polish, but it left my black leather ottoman looking dull. So it is noticeable, but better than bright pink nail polish. Also I tried rubbing alcohol first and that was almost worse taking off the black. (01/21/2008)

By Ashley

Nail Polish on Leather Furniture
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 9:14:35 PM on in 802 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.