Nail Polish out of Afghan

I am trying to get fingernail polish out of a beautiful crocheted afghan that my Mother made and I am leary to try just anything, Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

bitloud77

Answers:

Nail Polish out of Afghan

I would try nail polish remover. Try it on a Q-tip and dab some on the polish. If it seems to be removing it, continue. It does evaporate and shouldn't hurt most yarns or their dyes. Because it is something you love, start slow and make sure it is working and not taking out dye or harming the fabric. Let the area dry thoroughly and if it seems to be working with no harm, then you could try putting some on a cloth. Be careful not to work the polish in further. Good luck. (03/10/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Nail Polish out of Afghan
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎉
🎄