Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Where can I find names for my cleaning business without getting in trouble for the name? I used to have Bubble's Cleaning and that was for a year with only one customer. Can I still use that name or do I have to change it again?

By tina from Schofield, WI

Answers:

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I would name it "Unique cleaning by -" (Your name), good luck. (03/28/2009)

By kffrmw88

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

There is a TV show I want you to watch. It is called We Mean Business. It's on A&E television and here it's at 10 am on Saturday mornings. Bill Rancic, The Apprentice, visits failing companies to turn things around for them. I think you will find it invaluable. More important that name is honesty, hard work, work ethic, advertising, and word of mouth.

If it were my business, I'd consider having those thingys that hang on door knobs printed with the name of my business, phone number, and other info and hang them on door knobs of homes in the area where I wanted to work. Check first with your township or city hall to make sure that doesn't violate any laws. We have "no solicitation" here, but the door knob hangers are allowed and they don't cause littering like fliers might do. Best of luck. (03/29/2009)

By Carol in PA

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Be sure to have a logo. If you use the name Bubbles, I'd consider bubbles as my logo. Maybe alone with a mop or another cleaning implement. Have business cards printed using your name and phone number you want people to call. Pass them out liberally to everyone you meet and know. You can have them printed for free on the internet. Check postings at this site for those links. Good luck (03/29/2009)

By Carol in PA

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

You can use Bubbles Cleaning if nobody else is using it. I register at "Registration of Fictitious Names" to keep other people from using my business names. If the name is already registered, you can't use it unless you make it slightly different, like using all capital letters or all lowercase letters. Good luck with your business. Wish it were here. I need a cleaner! (03/29/2009)

By AuntyC

A woman with cleaning supplies.
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
🎉
🎄