Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I need an eye catching, unique name and slogan for my cleaning business. I am the sole owner and am very picky about my cleaning. I was thinking about using the name "Picky", but my mind is blocked for creative and catchy names. I don't like the word Maid. Would you call me for cleaning with the word Picky in my business name? Let me know what you think.

By Picky from SC

Answers:

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

No, I would not call you if you had the work "Picky" in your name. I would think you would judge my home. However, if you used "Meticulous", I would probably call you first. (04/21/2009)

By michellenperry

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Hmm, how about "Picky Princess Cleaning Service"? (04/21/2009)

By Aysha

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

When some people name their business they try to use as many A's in front as possible so that when someone looks up, for example 'Janitor' in the phone book, they will be listed first. I guess it works 'cause when I am looking for something in the phone book, my first call is usually to the first one on the list. How about a catchy name that starts with an A. (04/21/2009)

By Amuck

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Here's a suggestion. How about South Carolina Home Cleaning? Or instead of South Carolina, use the name of your town? Or your first or last name? (04/27/2009)

By Cricketnc

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Persnickety
(with a white glove as the 'y')

per-snick-e-ty
Function: adjective
Etymology: alteration of pernickety
Date: 1915

1 a: fussy about small details : fastidious (a persnickety teacher)
2: requiring great precision (a persnickety job)

(04/27/2009)

By LeeW

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

How about one of the following:
"Picky Clean"
"Picky Clean at Your Service"

Good Luck, Nancy (04/27/2009)

By Rookie Crafter

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Recommendations for names, don't make it too hard to pronounce. It would be too confusing for people to find and too confusing for older people to understand (no offense). Try something straight forward for what you are after.

Squeaky Clean, Swept n Fluffed, Swept up, Something Catchy...bottom line. (04/27/2009)

By rosefroggie

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Put picky in the name, forgot to put that part. Neat and Picky, Picky clean, Cleaning Picky wise, Picky cleaning services, Picked up Carefully, Picky maids, etc. (04/27/2009)

By rosefroggie

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Picky precision cleaning service. (04/27/2009)

By kladybug

A woman with cleaning supplies.
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
🎄