Name Ideas for a Preschool

Category Business
Choose an easy to remember name for your business. This page contains name ideas for a preschool.

I'm starting my own childcare business and need a catchy name. I don't want daycare in the title, but would like a sophisticated name. I am thinking maybe something with early childhood learning center, academy, or development. Any suggestions?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

EXCEL is a catchy name and is an acronym for Excellent Childcare Educational Learning.

Plz suggest unique nd different name for own play school

I'm opening a new nursery school called The Olive Tree and I'm struggling for a slogan. Do you have any ideas?

Answer Was this helpful? 2
Anonymous

slogan for your nursery school 'to catch them young, whet their curiosity through play'

Anonymous

How about "to culture, nurture and grow their thirst for wisdom in their individual quest to achieve, learn and play"?

I am going to open a preschool. As kids spend 4 to 5 hours at school so it's just like their second home. I want a name related to kids' second home. Any suggestions?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Home Away From Home Preschool

Nurturing Hearth Preschool

The Nurturing Center

Helping Hands Learning Brains

Down Home Learning

I am looking for a new preschool name, anything is fine. I would like to use animals like raccoons, dolphins, whales, pigs, or chimpanzees. I would prefer something with, owls in it. I don't want it too animal-ish as it sounds like a petting zoo or a pet store. Thanks!

Answer Was this helpful? 1

"Noah's Ark Preschool"

'A little of everything God created'

We are looking for a tag line for " Leap Ahead Learning Center". Also, we have classrooms from infant through 5 years. Some names for the classrooms are - tadpoles and froggies, but there are 5 classes. We want to set some theme. Please suggest. Thanks.

Learning in Leaps and Bounds, or

An Amphibiously MUltitalented Learning Center, or

We're leaps and bounds ahead of the competition, or

We're leaps and bounds the best at learning

Your child will grow by leaps and bounds

I have a 12 year old dog that has no medical problems that the vet can find, but she has just started peeing and pooping in the house. She goes potty outside, but still does it in house too. I dk what to do. I started taking her food and water away at night and letting her out ,but I wake up to pee on the floor. I let her out and she comes in and poops on the floor ten minutes after being let in. She just started this a month ago, she barks to come in, but no longer barks to go out.

Since she's so old, chances are she's just incontinent, especially if she'sa bigger breed of dog.

Honestly, you might have to keep her crated, or keep her out of doors. Some people opt to have her wear diapers but I don't agree with that personally

if you think she's 'normal' and not incontinent, you just would keep her crated at night, and during the day be vigilant in retraining her.

This sounds like a bad habit. most likely what happened is one day she just did it, it seemed easier, she received no feedback from you that it was inappropriate, and the habit stuck.

The thing to do would be to catch her in the act, and with a firm but gentle voice startle her out of it (such as by saying NO!) and then quickly take her to the pad where you want her to defecate.

When she successfully completes the poo, give her praise and a treat.

This is an old age problem. Time to buy pads for the floors, and possibly diapers for the dog.

I am opening up a kindergarten in Africa, help me to choose a nice fancy name from these: Primrose Daycare & Kindergarten, Daisy Day Preschool, Kids R Kids Preschool, Kids R Lilies Preschool, Oakhouse Preschool, Mini Me's Nursery, Sunnybank Kindergarten, and Rainbow Preschool.

Have you considered choosing a name in the language of the country where you'll open the kindergarten? Their customs are not ours, and vice versa. Why not ask someone who speaks the language to help you choose something which will not only attract but also not offend?

European name for pre school for infants

I need a good and unused name for my preschool which will be based in Pune, India. I am thinking of Bluee...., P for Play, etc. Also if anyone can help to inform us regarding the documents needed to open a preschool I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Here's a site from the Indiana government about how to become a child care provider: http://www.in.g  efinder/2736.htm

And here's a site from small business site showing the requirements for starting a preschool program: http://smallbus  ogram-12582.html

As far as names, P for Play is excellent! I always think that animal themes are fun when it comes to kids and pre school. Something like "tiny tigers and little lambs". Or "Pune's Playful Pups"

Or something like "Tiny Warriors" or "TLC: teach, learn, care" or "Pune's Perfect Place"

Please suggest to me the name ending with word "clay".

By Rajitha

The first thing I though upon seeing your photo is "Golden Gates." Applies to learning as well as play.

Good luck with your venture!

Where Kids and Flowers Bloom!

My sisters and I are opening a Finesse school for toddlers that teaches basic social skills, etiquette, manners, and table manners. We also would include recitals, plays, and drama for self-expression and English language learning. We need the name to be somewhat glamorous, catchy, and fun! And of course unique too. It has to tap into the curiosity of parents that they would want to check out our school as soon as they drove by.

Please help!
:)
Thank you.

Hmmm....unique~

How about one of these:

Cultured Kiddie

Cultivated Child

Creative Child Preschool where Culture and Creativity meet!

Child Genius

A Preschool that encourages growth, culture and creativity!

Enlightened Child-

Promoting Creativity and Culture in Preschoolers!

Shining Achievement

A Preschool nurturing creativity and culture in your child

Enlightened Child Preschool

Supporting your efforts to raise a cultivated and creative child!

Renaissance Child- Encouraging creativity and culture in your child!

Civilized Child- Raising the standard of daycare to include culture and creativity!

Artsy Kid Daycare- Introducing creativity and culture into childcare!

Like any of those?? I'd love to hear what you choose!

You can mix or match the slogans with your favorite name if you'd like!

Good Luck on an interesting concept!

Hi, I see this is an old post but I'm curious as to what you decided and how your business is going? My sister and I are in the middle of opening a center very similar and are also stuck on a name.. So far the one we like best is "Over the Rainbow". I would very much appreciate any insight you have! Thanks!

I want a cute and very simple name for my preschool which a child can easily say. I also need a logo and punchline.

By Varisha R.

Rainbow kids school

Blooming kids...

I want a nice and innovative name for my preschool/playschool. I would like it to include the letters Z and M.

Please suggest a name for a preschool with the word "first" in it.

By Pulkit

How about "First Friends Preschool"

I want to open a preschool on Lee Road. I would want it to be named after the road. Any ideas?

By Brenda

Lee Road Learning Center? Make sure the emphasis is on "learning" in your lesson plans for the children.

I spent a great deal of time reading all the past posts about names for a child care. There are some clever ones so I hope you can help me with mine.

We are buying a preschool and child care and need a clever name. We live in sunny Arizona. Our names are Seni, Pierre, Cedric, and Lyla. I was thinking of including a combo of our names or the weather of the state. We can up with Giggle and Bloom, but were told that it does not reflect a preschool.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

seni in AZ

I am looking into starting a preschool and struggling with coming up with a name for it. I am thinking something with the theme of mountains/camping. I have a cool template to use for a website with that theme. :) I am not not sure if I want it to be a long name, but I am leaning to "Early Learning Center" instead of daycare.

My name is Shashikumar from Bangalore, India. (Shashi means "moon"). I am getting a franchise so I need a name to add next to it, for ex., XYZ franchise. So I would have "XYZ-xxxxxxx" name and I need to give a catchy xxxxxx - name.
I would prefer one of the below options:
1 - omething with "moon" - how about "Little Moon"? Does it sound odd?
2 - something related to purity or god - like Angel, Angel in Moon (but this is long),
I need just 1-2 word.
3 - Any sanskrit word meaning education or related to intial steps of growth and education of child

Thanks.

I want to open a Montessori preschool. I would like to name it after my baby girl whose name is Mcaylee and the title also needs to have the word Montessori in it. If you have any suggestions! Thanks.

By Michelle

Anonymous

I think that Mcaylee Montessori, alone, is a nice name. :)

I need help finding a name for the play way school I am opening with my mom. I want a unique yet stylish name. I also want to include either my name, Naina or my mom's name Neetu in it. Can someone help me?

By Naina

I require a name for launching a pre-school chain with Gurukul name. I already am running a pre-school with name Gurukul. It is going in a big way, in franchising, hence a new brand name. Any ideas for a new name?

By Rajiv

K for kids

Load More