Name Ideas for a Preschool

Choose an easy to remember name for your business. This page contains name ideas for a preschool.

December 15, 2016 Flag

I'm starting my own childcare business and need a catchy name. I don't want daycare in the title, but would like a sophisticated name. I am thinking maybe something with early childhood learning center, academy, or development. Any suggestions?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If your leaning more towards something of focus more towards a learning environment or preschool rather than a babysitter or daycare. I would emphasize the age range in which you will be teaching. If they are all within a year or two apart then it will appear more as a early preschool with desks and a teacher rather than a nanny. If you use words like development and center it sounds like a public facility with staff and creditials. Catchy name that I think can relate to is with words like peers, bridge, milestones, path, concepts, steps, tiny, pack, scholars, pre-kindred, scouts, class... combine them like Tiny Scholars Tiny steps or stepping stones

EXCEL is a catchy name and is an acronym for Excellent Childcare Educational Learning.

March 28, 2016 Flag

I'm opening a new nursery school called The Olive Tree and I'm struggling for a slogan. Do you have any ideas?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

slogan for your nursery school 'to catch them young, whet their curiosity through play'

How about "to culture, nurture and grow their thirst for wisdom in their individual quest to achieve, learn and play"?

July 21, 2016 Flag

I am opening up a kindergarten in Africa, help me to choose a nice fancy name from these: Primrose Daycare & Kindergarten, Daisy Day Preschool, Kids R Kids Preschool, Kids R Lilies Preschool, Oakhouse Preschool, Mini Me's Nursery, Sunnybank Kindergarten, and Rainbow Preschool.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you considered choosing a name in the language of the country where you'll open the kindergarten? Their customs are not ours, and vice versa. Why not ask someone who speaks the language to help you choose something which will not only attract but also not offend?

European name for pre school for infants

September 23, 2016 Flag

I'm opening a pre-school in my area and am wanting ideas for a catchy name. I want something to create a Christian feel as Christian morals and values are important and thus I want to instill this in my name and slogan.
Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about "In His Arms"?

April 22, 2015 Flag

Please suggest to me the name ending with word "clay".

By Rajitha

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The first thing I though upon seeing your photo is "Golden Gates." Applies to learning as well as play.

Good luck with your venture!

Where Kids and Flowers Bloom!

January 4, 2016 Flag

I am looking for a new preschool name, anything is fine. I would like to use animals like raccoons, dolphins, whales, pigs, or chimpanzees. I would prefer something with, owls in it. I don't want it too animal-ish as it sounds like a petting zoo or a pet store. Thanks!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

"Noah's Ark Preschool"

'A little of everything God created'

October 27, 2016 Flag

I need a good and unused name for my preschool which will be based in Pune, India. I am thinking of Bluee...., P for Play, etc. Also if anyone can help to inform us regarding the documents needed to open a preschool I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 10, 2015 Flag

My sisters and I are opening a Finesse school for toddlers that teaches basic social skills, etiquette, manners, and table manners. We also would include recitals, plays, and drama for self-expression and English language learning. We need the name to be somewhat glamorous, catchy, and fun! And of course unique too. It has to tap into the curiosity of parents that they would want to check out our school as soon as they drove by.

Please help!
:)
Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hmmm....unique~

How about one of these:

Cultured Kiddie

Cultivated Child

Creative Child Preschool where Culture and Creativity meet!

Child Genius

A Preschool that encourages growth, culture and creativity!

Enlightened Child-

Promoting Creativity and Culture in Preschoolers!

Shining Achievement

A Preschool nurturing creativity and culture in your child

Enlightened Child Preschool

Supporting your efforts to raise a cultivated and creative child!

Renaissance Child- Encouraging creativity and culture in your child!

Civilized Child- Raising the standard of daycare to include culture and creativity!

Artsy Kid Daycare- Introducing creativity and culture into childcare!

Like any of those?? I'd love to hear what you choose!

You can mix or match the slogans with your favorite name if you'd like!

Good Luck on an interesting concept!

Hi, I see this is an old post but I'm curious as to what you decided and how your business is going? My sister and I are in the middle of opening a center very similar and are also stuck on a name.. So far the one we like best is "Over the Rainbow". I would very much appreciate any insight you have! Thanks!

June 12, 2016 Flag

I am going to open a preschool. As kids spend 4 to 5 hours at school so it's just like their second home. I want a name related to kids' second home. Any suggestions?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 23, 2015 Flag

I want a cute and very simple name for my preschool which a child can easily say. I also need a logo and punchline.

By Varisha R.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Rainbow kids school

Blooming kids...

August 7, 2016 Flag

We are looking for a tag line for " Leap Ahead Learning Center". Also, we have classrooms from infant through 5 years. Some names for the classrooms are - tadpoles and froggies, but there are 5 classes. We want to set some theme. Please suggest. Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 21, 2016 Flag

I have a 12 year old dog that has no medical problems that the vet can find, but she has just started peeing and pooping in the house. She goes potty outside, but still does it in house too. I dk what to do. I started taking her food and water away at night and letting her out ,but I wake up to pee on the floor. I let her out and she comes in and poops on the floor ten minutes after being let in. She just started this a month ago, she barks to come in, but no longer barks to go out.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 19, 2015 Flag

Please suggest a name for a preschool with the word "first" in it.

By Pulkit

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about "First Friends Preschool"

May 24, 2016 Flag

I want a nice and innovative name for my preschool/playschool. I would like it to include the letters Z and M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 7, 2014 Flag

I want to open a preschool on Lee Road. I would want it to be named after the road. Any ideas?

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Lee Road Learning Center? Make sure the emphasis is on "learning" in your lesson plans for the children.

February 2, 2016 Flag

I spent a great deal of time reading all the past posts about names for a child care. There are some clever ones so I hope you can help me with mine.

We are buying a preschool and child care and need a clever name. We live in sunny Arizona. Our names are Seni, Pierre, Cedric, and Lyla. I was thinking of including a combo of our names or the weather of the state. We can up with Giggle and Bloom, but were told that it does not reflect a preschool.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

seni in AZ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 2, 2016 Flag

I am looking into starting a preschool and struggling with coming up with a name for it. I am thinking something with the theme of mountains/camping. I have a cool template to use for a website with that theme. :) I am not not sure if I want it to be a long name, but I am leaning to "Early Learning Center" instead of daycare.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 29, 2016 Flag

My name is Shashikumar from Bangalore, India. (Shashi means "moon"). I am getting a franchise so I need a name to add next to it, for ex., XYZ franchise. So I would have "XYZ-xxxxxxx" name and I need to give a catchy xxxxxx - name.
I would prefer one of the below options:
1 - omething with "moon" - how about "Little Moon"? Does it sound odd?
2 - something related to purity or god - like Angel, Angel in Moon (but this is long),
I need just 1-2 word.
3 - Any sanskrit word meaning education or related to intial steps of growth and education of child

Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 16, 2013 Flag

I want to open a Montessori preschool. I would like to name it after my baby girl whose name is Mcaylee and the title also needs to have the word Montessori in it. If you have any suggestions! Thanks.

By Michelle

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think that Mcaylee Montessori, alone, is a nice name. :)

April 3, 2012 Flag

I require a name for launching a pre-school chain with Gurukul name. I already am running a pre-school with name Gurukul. It is going in a big way, in franchising, hence a new brand name. Any ideas for a new name?

By Rajiv

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

K for kids

November 12, 2014 Flag

I need help finding a name for the play way school I am opening with my mom. I want a unique yet stylish name. I also want to include either my name, Naina or my mom's name Neetu in it. Can someone help me?

By Naina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 2, 2014 Flag

I am looking for cute and decent daycare name and slogan. Please suggest few names including with my daughter's name SreeNithya.

By Navi1819

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Business and Legal BusinessJune 30, 2013
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
young woman standing in a small shop
Name for New Baking Business
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 8:27:46 AM on 10.0.2.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.