Name Ideas for an Interior Design Business

I am interior designer. Can someone suggest a name for my visiting card?

By Samriti

Answers:

I have named businesses professionally for several years. I have a process I follow to come up with names that is actually fairly simple. For example, you are looking for a name for your interior design firm. Take a piece of paper and brainstorm. Write down every word you can think of that pertains to your business and/or goals. You want the name to be original and stand out from all others. Some words you might come up with are designing, creative home design, cozy, etc. Once you've brainstormed, pick out the three words you feel best fit what you are trying to describe. Now, pick up a thesaurus and look up all the words you've chosen. Find some words that you like and haven't seen used on competing businesses. This takes some time and you need to rely on your intuition. One idea is to chose a name you like then put a number on it. 1 Stop for Home Design. That number will put you at the top of the list for SEO or the phone book.

Or, you could hire me :).
Good luck! (01/07/2011)

By shadowriter

Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
An office with modern interior design.
Brand Name Ideas for Interior Design Products
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
Woman Working at Her Design Business
Design Business Name Ideas
🎄