MoviesEntertainment

Name of Old Fairytale Movie

I totally forgot the name of this movie. I used to watch it a lot as a kid, but now it is just little pieces of memory. I would like to watch it again, but I can't find it. I think it was about a girl who was found among wolves as a little kid, maybe as a baby, and taken to a palace. She has this talking doll or puppet and stepsister here.

Please help me out.

By Mia

What years would this movie have been popular. Is it a U.S. movie? Was it animated or real people in the movie? All those answers would help us, help you to find you movie.

I think it might be The Jungle Book.

The Jungle Book is about a boy raised by a bear and primates. It might be The Dragon Ring at this site. I hope this helps.

http://en.wikip  /The_Dragon_Ring