Natural Chipmunk Repellent

I have a family of chipmunks living under my porch and I need to get rid of them permanently. Does anyone know of a natural repellent that will make them move away from my yard? I'm desperate!

By Sarah from MI

Answers:

Natural Chipmunk Repellent

Forget looking for some natural repellent. Go to your local hardware store and buy a Havahart trap. Cost is about $30. Bait the trap with sunflower seeds. Put the trap near the porch. When you trap one take it for a ride of about 10 miles and release it from the trap. preferably in a wooded area. Repeat until all the chipmunks are gone. (05/22/2010)

By foxrun41

Natural Chipmunk Repellent

I know this sounds funny, but I had a chipmunk in my garage that would not leave. I bought a plug-in rodent repeller and plugged it in. No more chipmunk. Maybe you could hook up an extension cord with the rodent repeller plugged into the end and place under your porch. The sound from the plug-in makes a very unpleasant environment for the rodents. Good luck. (05/26/2010)

By yoder178

Natural Chipmunk Repellent
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Hand feeding a rescued chipmunk.
Caring for a Rescued Chipmunk
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Yellow pine chipmunk on a rock.
Natural Chipmunk Repellents
🎉
🎄