Natural Mosquito Repellent

I have good natural homemade recipes for bites and stings. Can anyone help with a natural recipe for prevention of mosquito bites?

By H.Arnott from Manchester, UK

Answers:

Natural Mosquito Repellent

I've used just about every home remedy suggested, and have not found one of them that works. Specifically I have tried Avon Skin-So-Soft, Bounce dryer sheets, olive oil, vanilla extract, Vicks VapoRub, amber Listerine, and a host of others that I can't remember at this time. They work for others, but not for me for some reason; I don't know if it's because of my blood type, or any other reason. The only thing that I have found to work for me is Deep-Woods Off!, which I don't like to use because if I use it more than once or twice, I break out in hives; and a product made by Avon, a combination of sunscreen and mosquito repellent all in one.

One of the home remedies mentioned might work for you, just give them a try one by one, and see what happens. What works for some, doesn't necessarily work for others for some reason. Good luck to you. (08/20/2009)

By one.of.a.kind

Natural Mosquito Repellent

Chamomile tea. I make it strong and put it in a spray bottle. I can even spray face and ears. It works for me. I've seen mosquitoes come within a centimeter of my skin and turn around and leave. (08/20/2009)

By Cantate

Apple cider vinegar, lemongrass, lemons for natural mosquito repellant
Natural Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
🎄