Browsing: Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes

Natural Oven Cleaner

I had been using conventional oven cleaner for years and then discovered the way my granny probably cleaned hers. It's a tip for young people and some old like myself who got stuck into the habit of thinking you have to buy everything. It's the best way to clean out the oven. I think it's a no brainer to use natural ingredients in something you use to cook food. And it works so good on my oven. It even cleans and freshens the washing cloth you use to clean it with so you can reuse that again.

Related Products:

1. Make paste and spread on the entire area to clean.
  2. Leave paste on for at least 1 to 2 hours.
  3. Start with the scrubbing pad and it should come off easily; if it doesn't add more baking soda to make more it more abrasive.
  4. Then wash off with clear clean water, wipe with cloth, and finish off with a paper towel, if you like.

Thanks Janine for this recipe for cleaning my oven. I am not allowed to use harsh chemicals due to a lung disease. This recipe sounds great! Thanks for sharing it!

Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Oven CleanersSeptember 20, 2013
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Unseasoned Dutch Oven
Seasoning a Dutch Oven
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 28, 2016 at 8:17:21 PM on 10.0.2.126 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.