Natural Oven Cleaner

By Janine Y. 5 1

I had been using conventional oven cleaner for years and then discovered the way my granny probably cleaned hers. It's a tip for young people and some old like myself who got stuck into the habit of thinking you have to buy everything. It's the best way to clean out the oven. I think it's a no brainer to use natural ingredients in something you use to cook food. And it works so good on my oven. It even cleans and freshens the washing cloth you use to clean it with so you can reuse that again.

• 3/4 cup baking soda
  • 2 Tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup vinegar, enough to make a paste
  • scrubbing pad
  • cleaning cloth

1. Make paste and spread on the entire area to clean.
  2. Leave paste on for at least 1 to 2 hours.
  3. Start with the scrubbing pad and it should come off easily; if it doesn't add more baking soda to make more it more abrasive.
  4. Then wash off with clear clean water, wipe with cloth, and finish off with a paper towel, if you like.

Comment

Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Next
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Oven CleanersSeptember 20, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:11:54 AM on 10.0.0.246 in 689 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings