Natural Underarm Deodorant

Can someone recommend a natural underarm deodorant?

By Ann

Answers:

Natural Underarm Deodorant

Apple cider vinegar (does nothing towards moisture, however). Rubbing alcohol, but only in a pinch (like @ work and you forgot to put it on). Many health food stores have more natural type deodorants, but they are pricey. I use the rock crystals years ago, but don't remember if they worked or not. (08/02/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Natural Underarm Deodorant

I quit using deodorant a few months back. I was using alcohol and baby powder but got tired of that. I just bought a Crystal brand stick that is hard. You moisten it and rub it on while moistened. I bought it at CVS drugstore. It is in a clear pink container and looks like a stick deodorant. They also have it in a roll on, but I didn't want the wetness. This Crystal brand really works. I had used one of these years ago. Don't know why I quit. I stopped using regular deodorant because I was having a hard time shaving my under arms without using a facial scrub because the deodorant clogged up my razor unless I used the peach facial scrub. Glad I tried the Crystal deodorant once again. (08/04/2010)

By quickcooker

Natural Underarm Deodorant

I like the salt Crystal too!! Deodorants and antiperspirants are so irritating to the skin. The salt crystal never irritates and works great against odor. I have also used corn starch but I like the crystal better. (08/04/2010)

By pattycares

Natural Underarm Deodorant

Baking soda and corn starch, the old fashioned remedy. (08/04/2010)

By yoder178

Natural Underarm Deodorant

Equal parts baking soda (neutralizes odor) and cornstarch (absorbs moisture). Store them in a glass jar if you can, and add antibacterial essential oils, such as lavender.
Dampen a powder puff or cotton ball and dab into mixture and pat underarms.
I've been using this recipe for awhile, and it works great. It is from the book : Better Basics for the Home, by A. Berthold. (08/06/2010)

By Auntie Thrifty

Natural Underarm Deodorant

I've been using the rock crystal all summer and will never go back to using commercial antiperspirants again. Its very hot where I live, sometimes up to 100 degrees or more and I don't have air conditioning at home. I have never had an odor problem nor wetness. It's really good and natural! (08/06/2010)

By cett

Homemade Deodorant with Ribbon Wrapped Around it
Making Homemade Deodorant
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Man With Stain in Underarm
Preventing Underarm Stains
🎉
🎄