Need 40th Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas

I would like to do something creative for my husband's 40th birthday. I went to an event where they had dump-trucks filled with flowers for the centerpiece and my husband thought that was pretty cool. He is a big mopar car fan and I want to incorporate his love for cars in the centerpiece. I know there are many ideas with tablecloths and the whole bit, but I'm really just looking for centerpiece ideas. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
Sharyn from NJ

Answers:

Use the miniature cars as part of the arrangement. Say if you do a flower centerpiece you can put the cars on sticks and put in the arrangement. Sunflowers aren't too feminine and would be great for a guy's party. Or just use grasses.

I know some of the miniatures are a bit bigger and you could use the beds as toothpick holders, or even for candles if it's an evening party. (05/19/2005)

By kattankerous

That sounds like a great idea! I like the grass with the cars displayed on top, it's like a car show on a lawn. He will love it. Thank you very much for your post. I will send a post when I have the party and give feedback as to how it went and what everyone thought. Thanks again! (05/23/2005)

By moparmania

Display of items surrounding a silver ball ornament with 40 written on it
40th Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
A cupcake with candles on it for a 40th birthday.
40th Birthday Party Ideas
swiss army knife
40th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
Birthday Party Centerpiece
Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas
🎉
🎄