Need Ideas for 4H Project

I was wondering if you could help me come up with an idea for my 4H project. I'm in Division 10, which is the last division, and I'm having trouble coming up with something really creative, that I could get a really good ribbon on. (All I have ever gotten was a blue). I hope you can help, thanx.

Need Ideas for 4H Project

I used to be a judge for 4H projects. We'll need a little more information to be of any real help. How old are you? What is the "theme" of your 4H Club? What have your past projects been? From the look of your user name I wonder if NASCAR might somehow play a part in your project. Hm. Give a little more info and I'll do my best to brainstorm with you for a project.
Barb from Concord, Ohio (06/27/2005)

By Barb

Need Ideas for 4H Project

Division 10 would do things like pillows, purses, hats, out of old jeans and such. And also pop cans do make end tables and such. And also baskets out of old magazine pages or greeting cards. I'm not sure what types of recycled articles I could use, and what I could make that's nothing simple like the above items I have listed. I hope you can help.

Nicole (NASCARwcgrl) (06/28/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Need Ideas for 4H Project

Have you ever tried making a ribbon photo holder? Mine went to the state fair or i made a cd clock or a kool-aide jammers purse those are just a few things (01/02/2007)

By Dancer 101

Need Ideas for 4H Project
Scrap Fabric Pencil Holder
Craft Ideas Using Scrap Fabric
Buying Zippers
glue bottle
Gluing Paper to Plastic
Discontinued Osborne and Little Wallpaper