Need The Right Kind Of Glue

I need help in finding a glue that will adhere to fabric and a plastic milk jug, and when cured will be clear. Somewhat of a gel form, not too runny. I used something 20 years ago and it is still as strong as it was then. Now I need to make more of these and can't seem to find glue that does the same good job. Can any one help?

Your help is much appreciated.

moonbeam

Answers:

Need The Right Kind Of Glue

E6000, you can get it at Wal-Mart. It is great. (02/02/2005)

By Judi

Need The Right Kind Of Glue

I'm not sure I'm spelling this correctly, but Aleene's glue is wonderful. There are several types. The flexible fabric kind is what I use most often. Can get it at Wal-mart or Michael's ( more selection at Michael's, for about the same price). (02/02/2005)

By Barb

Need The Right Kind Of Glue

Try a product called Fabric-Tac. It can be found in most craft stores and at Walmart. (02/02/2005)

By Marilyn C.

Need The Right Kind Of Glue

There is a web site expressly to help you when you need to glue things together. You can type in the what you are trying to glue and it will give you different glue recommendations.

thistothat.com

Hope that helps. (02/03/2005)

By Sabrina

Need The Right Kind Of Glue

I think you are looking for silicone glue. It is supposed to adhere unlike items together.

Laurie (02/10/2005)

By notetotel

Need The Right Kind Of Glue

I want to thank you all for your help. The silicone glue didn't work at all for what I used it on. I ended up finding that Elmer's and a glue called Liquid Nails worked the best. Hope this will help someone else.
Thanks again.

Moonbeam (03/17/2005)

By moonbeam

Need The Right Kind Of Glue
Blue Glitter Glue
Removing Glitter Glue from Clothes
Homemade White Glue
Homemade White Glue
Canned sweetened milk.
Making Glue With Milk
Cleaning a Glue Gun
Cleaning a Hot Glue Gun
🎉
🎄