New Hampshire Christmas Charities

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Every year ThriftyFun gets numerous requests from people looking for help for their families for Christmas. Since we do not have the resources to offer direct help, we have set up this guide to help people find charities in each state. This is a guide about finding Christmas charities in New Hampshire.

Share Outreach, serving the towns of Milford, Amherst, Mont Vernon, and Brookline, sponsors a holiday adoption program that provides toys and groceries for families or individuals in need.

Wonderland Thrift Shop, located in Exeter, features special Sales Days and "free days" throughout the month of December for toys, teddies and books, helping to make holiday gift giving easier.

I need help with Christmas gifts for son. I recently lost my job and don't have the money for gifts for my 3 year old. Where can I find Christmas help near me?

By Robert from Salem, NH

I think you might be too late applying for this help. Most of the charities where I live have been distributing the gifts for a couple weeks. Could you go to a dollar store and get him a couple little toys. At his age he won't really care what he gets.

Charities that offer help during the holiday season in New Hampshire. Please post feedback about any charities you may know about.

Editor's Note: Do NOT post here if you need help. ThriftyFun does not have resources to give direct help to those in need.