New Perm Seems Straight

I went to a salon this morning for a perm. The goal was to get some curl for my long semi straight hair. I showed her pictures and we agreed to try with the knowledge that the perm may not turn out exactly how I want. When I left the salon I only had a mild curl. As my hair has dried throughout the day it has straightened more and more. Does this mean the perm didn't take or will I be suprised when I get to wash it and apply product to it in 3 days? This is my first perm so I am not sure what up expect. Thank you!

Answers

Call the salon. The perm did not take. They should either redo it or refund your money.

I already have a call into the salon. The women who did it is out until Monday. I'm meeting with another women tomorrow. They had me sign a waiver before they did it saying no refunds if the perm does not turn out exactly as I hoped for. I guess I'm hoping they will offer to do something to fix it. I didn't have the expectation it would look prefect but after paying $150 you would expect that I would get something out of the deal besides hair that stinks.

A woman in the middle of getting a perm at a salon.
Permed Hair Not Curly Enough
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingFebruary 16, 2017
Woman Getting a Perm With Curls in Hair
Remedies for Hair Damaged by Perm
Cutting Fabric Straight With Scissors
Cutting Fabric Straight With Scissors
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Perm Rollers
Saving Money on a Perm
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 11:05:30 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.